Clinics and Services
We offer a range of services including the below. For more information, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic.
If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms, please complete our Asthma Review form.
If your symptoms are deteriorating or you are having any concerns, please make an appointment with our nurse.
If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review, please complete our Contraceptive Pill Review form.
If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment, please complete our COPD Assessment form.
- Child immunisation/development
- Coronary heart disease
- Cryotherapy (freezing of warts)
- Dietary advice
- Dressings/ear syringing
- Family planning
- INR (anti coagulation/warfarin monitoring)
- Minor surgery
- Phlebotomy (blood taking) – If you are awaiting blood test results, you can request them by using our Test Results triage.
- Pre-conceptual advice
- Well man clinics
- Well woman clinics/smears
Travel Immunisation and Advice
For information about our travel service, please visit our Travel Room.