The NHS pays the practice to provide General Medical Services.
There are a number of activities that doctors undertake which are not classed as NHS services and as such are private services which have to be paid for by the patient.
- Private certificates for your employer
- Fitness to drive examinations
- LGV and PSV licence medicals
- Fitness to travel forms
- Holiday cancellation documents
- Medical examinations
- Private medical insurance claim forms
- Ofsted forms
- Fit to fly, model, parachute letters
- To whom it may concern letters
- Certain travel vaccinations
To view the costs of the above services, please visit our Non-NHS Work Fees page.