Non-NHS Work

The NHS pays the practice to provide General Medical Services.

There are a number of activities that doctors undertake which are not classed as NHS services and as such are private services which have to be paid for by the patient.

They include:

  • Private certificates for your employer
  • Fitness to drive examinations
  • LGV and PSV licence medicals
  • Fitness to travel forms
  • Holiday cancellation documents
  • Medical examinations
  • Private medical insurance claim forms
  • Ofsted forms
  • Fit to fly, model, parachute letters
  • To whom it may concern letters
  • Certain travel vaccinations
  • Firearm Licences

To view the costs of the above services, please visit our Non-NHS Work Fees page.